Standard flat rate shipping
At Gunbuyer.com, your safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.
That is why we created our comprehensive Customer Care Plan on firearms purchased from Gunbuyer.com.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Gunbuyer.com we have made it our number one mission to provide you with the absolute best in customer service. Any firearm covered under the optional Customer Care plan will be repaired, replaced, or refunded at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
Gunbuyer.com Liability for breach of any warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing the nonperforming or defective goods as determined by Gunbuyer.com. We shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental or consequential.
Please contact Gunbuyer.com before sending any firearm for repair or replacement: 855-318-4867 firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase any new, qualifying M&P9 or M&P 380 EZ Shield now through December 8th, 2019 and receive a $50 prepaid card! View full rebate details here
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Here at Gunbuyer we make the shipping process fast and simple for you! Whether you are purchasing a firearm and having it sent to your local Federal Firearms dealer or you’re picking up some ammo and having it sent to your home, we’ve got you covered! For more details please visit our Shipping page.