Standard flat rate shipping
At Gunbuyer.com, your safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.
That is why we created our comprehensive Customer Care Plan on firearms purchased from Gunbuyer.com.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Gunbuyer.com we have made it our number one mission to provide you with the absolute best in customer service. Any firearm covered under the optional Customer Care plan will be repaired, replaced, or refunded at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
Gunbuyer.com Liability for breach of any warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing the nonperforming or defective goods as determined by Gunbuyer.com. We shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental or consequential.
Please contact Gunbuyer.com before sending any firearm for repair or replacement: 855-318-4867 email@example.com
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• No tactile loaded chamber indicator
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Here at Gunbuyer we make the shipping process fast and simple for you! Whether you are purchasing a firearm and having it sent to your local Federal Firearms dealer or you’re picking up some ammo and having it sent to your home, we’ve got you covered! For more details please visit our Shipping page.